Anyone negatively impacted by a disaster, most recently Hurricane Matthew, can reach out to our Disaster Case Managers to help navigate the Long Term Recovery process.
Moving forward and finding help after a disaster can feel overwhelming. Disaster Case Management can provide an individualized recovery plan so that you are directed to the type of help you most need.
Recovery services include:
- gathering important documents to build the “case” for long term assistance
- developing an understanding your household's pre-storm situation
- assessing your household's current situation
- helping you to identify a “new normal” for goals of post-disaster life
Your individual recovery plan will reflect your specific needs.
- Identifying the best repair or rebuilding option
- Evaluating your financial resources to be contributed to recovery
- Determining other financial resources needed from other sources to repair and replace your home, furniture, appliances in a place that is safe, sanitary, and secure for the long term.
- Determining access to services for people with disabilities or mental health needs
Do you need help? Call today xxx-xxx-xxxx (and leave a message if necessary) or email us.