The following documents are required and will be used to verify financial and housing status by a Disaster Case Manager.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR CASE MANAGEMENT
1. Identification (Drivers License)
2. Homeownership Documents (Deed) - Deed must be in survivor's name (no heir deeds)
3. Proof of Craven County address where disaster occurred (electric bill, water bill, etc) if different from address on ID
4. Assistance received (from all sources)
5. Documentation of Insurance Status and letter from insurance company
6. All Letters received from FEMA / SBA
7. Income / Cash
8. Disaster related construction expenditures
9. At least two quotes / estimates for repair
10. Photos of damages
KEEP ALL RECEIPTS FOR REPAIR & OTHER EXPENSES
Please contact us at ccdra.ltrg@gmail if you are unsure of your eligibility or if you have any questions about the required documentation.